The Department of Energy's National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL) announces the 2021 FE R&D Virtual Project Review Meeting. Presented will be projects from Crosscutting Research, Rare Earth Elements and Critical Minerals, Gasification Systems, Transformative Power Generation, and Advanced Coal Processing programs.
The May 18-19 session will be on Sensors & Controls.
Topics will include:
* FE Power Generation
* Cyber-Physical Systems
* AI for Improved Plant Operation and Performance
* Robotics for Non-Destructive Evaluation and Repair
* Quantum for Energy Systems & Technologies
* Magnetohydrodynamic Concepts
* Advanced Manufacturing and Embedded Sensor Technologies
* Monitoring and Diagnostics for Gas Turbine Application
* Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies