The 2020 NIH Virtual Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration has been designed to provide you with a unique opportunity to learn about the NIH grants process, programs, and policies directly from NIH & HHS experts.
This event is intended to help:
* Demystify the application and review process;
* Clarify federal regulations and policies; and
* Highlight current areas of special interest or concern.
You may be familiar with the NIH Regional Seminar and wondering if this is the same event moved to a virtual environment. There are some similarities, but also some modifications to accommodate the new format.
* This event is scheduled over four days in the afternoons only (U.S. New York time zone - EDT). Exhibit Hall: noon – 5 PM; Sessions 1 – 5:45 PM
* There are three tracks of sessions which are open to any participants on any given day without any further registration.
* All sessions are 45-minute sessions with a 15 minute break before the next session begins. Some are live, while others are simulive (a combination of a pre-recorded video and live Q&A).
* Representatives from NIH programs, offices, and Institutes and Centers will be presenting and attending booths in the Meet the Experts Exhibit Hall.
* The seminar is free!