Join the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) and the U.S. Indo-Pacific Command in 2021 for the first-ever virtual Pacific Operational Science & Technology (POST) Conference as we examine regional security challenges and collaborative technology engagement in the S&T community. This virtual conference will feature:
* DoD opportunities for joint research, development, and experimentation
* Collaborative engaging workshops
* Unique networking opportunities for government and industry attendees
* A full industry showcase of industry companies*
* Opportunities to meet with the USINDOPACOM S&T Office (If you would like to virtually meet with Dr. George Ka'iliwai III, USINDOPACOM J8 Director, during POST, please contact Maj Dowd ([email protected]) and Maj Meyer ([email protected]) by Feb 26, 2021 to submit a request).
POST 2021 brings together senior U.S. Department of Defense leaders from the Services and Agencies, senior leaders from the international Science & Technology community, industry executives and engineers, university representatives, and scientists to collaborate on how we can contribute to peace and stability in the Indo-Asia Pacific region through science and technology. This virtual conference serves as the leading forum for understanding operational issues in the region and for technology providers to recommend solutions to these challenges—all from the convenience of your home or office!
Tentative Schedule of Events:
Thursday, March 4, 2021 - Invite Only Session
Monday, March 8 - Tuesday, March 9, 2021 - Open Sessions
Wednesday, March 10 - Thursday, March 11, 2021 - Closed Sessions (Security clearance required).