Register for this Army Applications Laboratory (AAL) webinar to learn about how the U.S. Army is partnering with industry to enhance its Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system in our latest SPARTN-enhanced SBIR opportunity, Logistics Enterprise Enhancement Platform (LEEP).
LEEP seeks ERP upgrades that allow users to easily enter data, perform analysis, and make informed decisions. The Army wants businesses that specialize in UI/UX, AI, and machine learning to apply.
An intuitive user interface would enable the Army’s current tactical Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to reduce the number of steps for end-to-end processes, easily enter data, perform analysis, and make informed decisions. The Army wants software to enhance the ERP’s UI/UX and leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning to produce better insights.
· Increase accuracy of performance and readiness by leveraging AI/ML technology
· Improve Order discipline
· Provide an intuitive user interface/user experience to reduce cognitive burden
· Connect equipment readiness to supply performance
· Automate maintenance functions that reduce indirect labor requirements
· Perform Mission Based Forecasting (MBF) for Commanders with accurate logistics information to support operational planning requirements