Where It's All Happening
Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown | August 29-30, 2023
The event will take place at the Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown
Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown
1301 Wyandotte Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
There are no longer any rooms available. Please go to the Kansas City CVB website or your favorite hotel search engine to secure a room.
Kansas City International Airport (MCI) is 22 miles (26 minutes by car) from the Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown. The Hotel does not offer shuttle service to or from the airport. Here are several ground transportations options:
- Taxis – Average taxi rides are $50-80 from the airport to the Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown Hotel.
- Ride Share Apps – Meet your ride-share driver on Arrivals Level commercial curb in the designated pickup locations near the purple signposts 2K-N.
- Car Rental – Car rental is available at the airport. Click here for rental company options.
- Bus – From the KCI Airport New Terminal take bus route 229-Boardwalk/to East Village. Get off on 12th St. between Central and Wyandotte St. Walk east on W 12th St. toward Wyandotte St. Turn right onto Wyandotte St. and your destination will be on your left.
Hotel Parking (prices subject to change)
- Self-Parking is $25/day.
- Valet parking is $38/day with in/out privileges.
- Full Steam Coffee Shop – Enjoy a breakfast sandwich, baked goods, or a pastry along with your favorite gourmet coffee at Full Steam, our onsite cafe. We proudly serve Parisi Artisan Coffee, teas, smoothies, and much more to start your day. Open daily 6:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- The Depot Breakfast Buffet – Buffet Breakfast offers Hot Scrambled Eggs, Hot Biscuits, Gravy, Bacon, Sausage, Pancakes or French Toast, Fresh Fruit, Cereal, Breakfast Pastries, Juices, Milk and Hot Coffee. Currently offered Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Open daily 6:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- The Rail Bar & Bites– With a brand new menu, we invite you to come and dine with us from the comfort of the hotel. With several options to choose from, come enjoy a delightful appetizer, handheld sandwich or salad, or one of our amazing entrees.Open daily 11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.
- Connectivity – Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms and common areas. Wi-Fi will be provided for all attendees in the meeting space.
- Fitness Center – Spacious fitness center featuring cardio and weight training equipment. Open 7 days a week, 12:01 a.m. – 11:59 p.m.
Other Useful Info
- Attire and Weather – Attire is business casual. The average daytime high temperature in Kansas City in August is 88°F; the average low temperature is 67°F. Because meeting room temperatures sometimes fluctuate, bring a light sweater or jacket with you to the meeting and event space.
- Things to do in Kansas City
AUTM and the FLC are committed to providing meeting attendees with needed assistance. Indicate your accessibility related needs during the registration process to help us meet your requirements.