The Doolittle Institute, the Innovation Institute for the Air Force Research Laboratory Munitions Directorate, is hosting the virtual Armament Industry Roundtable (AIR) 2021 event on behalf of the Air Force Research Laboratory Munitions Directorate (AFRL/RW), the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center Armament Directorate (AFLCMC/EB), and the 96th Test Wing. The Team Eglin Weapons Digital Enterprise invites all industry partners interested in doing business with them to attend this virtual event.
The format will be virtual for viewing and Q&A. Links and Passwords will be sent out to all registrants prior to the event dates.
There will not be vendor presentations at this event.
Topics will include:
* Eglin Weapons Digital Enterprise: Who we are & what we're doing
* Government Reference Architectures (GRAs)
* Weapons Open Systems Architecture (WOSA)
* IT: Networks, Tech Stack etc.
* Authoritative Source of Truth (ASOT)
* Weapon Digital Twin Demo/Gray Wolf
* Speed Racer
* Golden Horde
* Agile Acquisition: Contracting, Intellectual Property, BAA, IDIQ
* Introduction to Armament Directorate Disruptive Futures Division: opportunities to engage, open BAA, upcoming events, airforceweapons.com
* Weapons Pitch Day: Inside the application process; "Ask Me Anything" panel
* SBIR Guest Speaker (tentative)
* AFWERX Guest Speaker (tentative)
* AFRL: Intro, TCO overview, current topics for WARTECH and AF Explore, highlight of inject points for industry, Munitions Directorate goals, tech thrusts, and ways to interface