We are pleased to announce the first Cell and Developmental Biology Virtual Meeting on June 3 and 4, 2020. This virtual event will facilitate collaboration allowing you to interact with your peers and gain insights from industry experts from home at no cost. Moreover, the meeting will provide an opportunity to discuss recent discoveries in biological research, advancements in techniques, and introduce useful tools to achieve your research goals. This scientific event will feature keynote speakers including Claire Brown and Helder Maiato.
Join the Cell and Developmental Biology Virtual Event to:
* View webinars and posters—by scientists, for scientists.
* Access a wide selection of resources such as white papers, application notes, technical handbooks, product demo videos, and product selection guides.
* Connect with our application specialists to get tips and tricks, and advice on overcoming challenges in your research.
* Visit booths to learn more about solutions for your application.
* Connect with your peers in discussions and present your work.
Call for Posters — Virtual poster sessions offer the opportunity to present data to a global audience via a PDF poster & video summary and discuss results with interested colleagues via chat or email. Plan now to have your poster included in the Virtual Event. Submit your abstract here.
Submission and attendance of the virtual event is free.
Certificate — You will also be able to gain a certificate of attendance for this event.
This virtual event will remain open through June of 2021. This event is hosted by Andor and Imaris.