Cybersecurity is a critical aspect of power sector resilience. As an activity of the Resilient Energy Platform, this webinar will address cybersecurity for distributed energy resources (DERs) and identify best practices in cybersecurity governance, technical management of cyber-physical systems, and physical security.
• Jeremy Foster - Senior Energy Advisor, USAID
• Maurice Martin - Senior Cybersecurity Research Leader, NREL
• Tami Reynolds – Cybersecurity and Resilience Business Development Lead, NREL
• Curley Henry - Executive Director, Cyber Security Strategy and Architecture, Southern Company
• James Elsworth - Research Engineer, NREL