The newest DEFENSEWERX Innovation hub, the Cyber Fusion Innovation Center (CFIC), in collaboration with U.S. Army Cyber Command (ARCYBER) Technical Warfare Center (TWC), is in search of industry expertise, software integration, analytic development, and data visualization capabilities to allow real-time, near real-time, and historical analysis of publicly available information (PAI) posted on mission-determined social media platforms along with government-owned datasets.
At this webinar, interested parties may participate in a virtual Q&A session to better understand the intent of the event by CFIC and ARCYBER.
This call is interested in technologies that provide some or all of the following capabilities regarding Publicly Available Information (PAI):
* Data Acquisition and Storage
* Data Structuring, Preparation, and Integration
* Data Analytics
* Data Visualization
The ideal solution would integrate all of the above into one capability with the following characteristics:
* Provide analysts with a single, secure, web-based, intuitive, and user-friendly graphical interface hosted within a government-provided cloud
* Ingest a variety of commercial platform data sources (Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, YouTube, VKontakte (VK), and Reddit among others)
* Application, analytics, and visualizations developed, hosted, and executed within ARCYBER’s Big Data Platform (BDP) known as Gabriel Nimbus (GN) or have the ability to be deployed via docker container within the platform
* Work with PAI stored in GN and other government BDP federated platforms
* Allow historical analysis back one year at a minimum
* Analyze and output timely and actionable information via intuitive graphics, charts, and metrics (e.g., trends, most viral, sentiment, alerts, entity relationships, bad actors, and narratives)
* Allow addition of new data sources and analytical methods
* Incorporate straight-through processing methodologies to provide the ability to integrate DoD approved analytics modules from other developers and labs and display results within the GUI
* Sourced PAI and data processed results will be Government-owned. Government Purpose rights may be considered
While the ideal solution is preferred, capabilities that address individual components will be considered. Partnerships among potential solution providers resulting in complete solutions are highly encouraged.
Phase 1 – 03 February 2021 to 02 March 2021 Submission Open: Interested respondents who could potentially provide solutions that meet the needs of the Stakeholders are encouraged to submit their solutions per the instructions below NLT 02 March, 11:59 PM ET.
Phase 1b – 18 February 2021 Q&A Telecon: Interested parties may participate in a virtual Q&A session to better understand the intent of the event by CFIC and ARCYBER. The telecon will take place at 2-3 PM ET on 18 February 2021.
Phase 2 – 03 March 2021 to 24 March 2021 Down-selects: ARCYBER will down-select those respondents/submissions they feel have the highest potential to satisfy their capability needs. Companies with favorably evaluated submissions will receive an invitation to the Assessment Event (Phase 3) o/a 26 March.
Phase 3 – 27 April 2021 to 29 April 2021 Assessment Event (AE): During the AE, invited participants will be allotted a one-on-one session with the Government evaluation panel to pitch, demonstrate, and/or discuss their solutions. The forum will include a Q&A portion and discussions may continue outside of the event to determine who (if anyone) proceeds to Phase 4 follow-on efforts.
Phase 4 – Follow-On: The Government has several acquisition/contract vehicles (i.e., various IDIQ contracts, purchase orders, etc.) to potentially purchase the final system if operationally viable. The Government may elect to purchase all, some, and/or none of the PAI Analytics Tool solutions from Phase 3 for further projects.