Have you ever tried patent or trademark searching? If so, you probably quickly realized the complexity of conducting a high quality search.
Register now to learn how the United States Patent and Trademark Office's (USPTO’s) Patent and Trademark Resource Centers (PTRCs) can help. PTRCs comprise a nationwide network of public, state, and academic libraries designated by the USPTO to support the public with patent and trademark assistance.
Join the Manager of the PTRC Program, Robert Berry, to gain insights from PTRC library staff who will:
* Demonstrate how to use search tools to access patent and trademark information
* Provide access to resources such as PubEAST and PubWEST, examiner-based search systems
* Offer classes on intellectual property (varies by location)
* Offer assistance on how to do historical research on patents and trademarks
* Show how to track current research by company or nonprofit
Don't miss this opportunity to learn more about this 150 year old USPTO resource, the service it provides, and where to find the PTRC closest to you.