Join the Gateway for Accelerated Innovation in Nuclear (GAIN) for the fourth installment in the Regulatory Route to Commercial Nuclear Deployment webinar series.
Establishing New Routes to Lead the Way to Deployment
Prepping Your Vehicle: Smartly Leveraging Past Work - Doug McDonald, GE Hitachi
* Precedent, Peers, Problem-solving...
The Road Less Traveled: Blazing a Trail Customized for Your Vehicle - Ross Moore, Oklo
* Developing a novel license application approach
* Submitting the first ever advanced reactor combined license
* Creating a simplier, flexible, performance-based approach to licensing
The Driver's Seat: Tailoring the Route You Take - Peter Hastings, Kairos Power
* Leveraging guidance / Making the approach your own
Under Construction: Where to Next? - Marc Nichol, Nuclear Energy Institute
* Building bridges (using Par 50/52 more efficiently)
* Express lanes (streamline with an eye on current requirements)
* Superhighway (Tech-incl RIPB à timely & efficient deployment)
Moderated Panel Discussion with Presenters - Tom Bergman, NuScale Power
* Discussion / Q&A