Things are changing with the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs. Nowhere are these changes more pronounced than with the Department of the Air Force SBIR/STTR program. It works faster, with new approaches designed to help entrepreneurs and researchers explore new opportunities with the Air Force. Please join us for an informative webinar that will include an overview of the DAF program, as well as proposal best practices for entrepreneurs, researchers, and administrators.
What will I learn?
* Air Force SBIR/STTR Program details
* Changes in the Air Force SBIR/STTR program
* How to apply and tips for better proposals
* What the Air Force is looking for in technology and proposals
* Chris Mather, Academic Partnership Engagement Experience (APEX) Senior Consultant
* Rich Lonardo, APEX Senior Consultant
* Kate Gilpin, APEX Director of National Engagement
* Jared Evans, Partner at AF Ventures, AFWERX