Fed Supernova is the synergy of combining Capital Factory's Texas Startup Manifesto with the massive defense industry momentum in Texas from Army Futures Command, AFWERX, Defense Innovation Unit, the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Texas Military Department, and many others. This interactive experience will draw national attention and connect leading entrepreneurs, investors, thought leaders, corporations, and decision-makers from around the world.
The event will culminate in the $100,000 Autonomous Drones & Mobility Investment Challenge focused on startups whose technologies leverage hardware and/or software solutions to enhance the future of autonomous systems and mobility. The challenge will include five technology startup finalists that will be judged by a panel of successful entrepreneurs, defense industry leaders, and venture capitalists. One will walk away with a $100,000 investment!
What Can I Expect?
* Keynotes and panels from visionary innovators
* Epic Office Hours - Consider it speed dating with entrepreneurs. Some of the most successful entrepreneurs, top figures, and investors will be here for lightning-round mentor sessions with YOU! Applications are now open!
* Government representatives from Army Futures Command, AFWERX, Texas National Guard, DIU, NGA, and more!
* Capital Factory's $100,000 Investment Challenge
* Quantum Computing by IBM
* Space presented by Microsoft
* Digital Engineering / MBSE Track
* Autonomy & Drones