Join us for a unique opportunity to hear from forensic scientists, practitioners, and criminal investigators during the 6th annual Human Identification Solutions (HIDS) conference as a virtual experience. With more than 40 speakers during several live sessions, this virtual edition of HIDS will enable delegates from all over the world to interact and share their experience.
During the HIDS Virtual Conference you’ll have the opportunity to:
* Attend any of the three live sessions, including Q&A. Following the opening remarks, a panel of speakers will discuss the impact of forensic DNA analysis on criminal justice and the importance of partnerships between investigators and forensic scientists in solving crimes faster.
* Gordon Thomas Honeywell Government Affairs (GTH-GA) will announce the selected case in the 4th annual DNA Hit of the Year. We’ll hear stories of how forensic DNA evidence was used to find answers, identify suspects, and help make the world a safer place. During each of the live sessions, the selected case will be presented in detail.
* The closing regional sessions will include presentations from experts who will share their use of DNA technologies and DNA databases in their jurisdictions. This session will include details on what applications have been used in case studies.
* Each live session will last approximately 4 hours and will include two breaks for delegates to visit the other parts of the virtual HIDS experience:
* Explore the Applications Hall and its many specialty content.
* Visit our Virtual Exhibition where you’ll be able to review the latest Thermo Fisher Scientific forensic genetics products and solutions.
* Meet with our technical experts at the Networking Hall for interactive Q&A sessions.
* Review the Poster Hall for the latest advances in forensic genetics.