The 2020 International Offshore Wind Partnering Forum is not cancelled. In fact, it’s doubling!
Following IPF Virtual on April 21-22, an in-person event (IPF Together) will take place on August 18-21 in Providence, Rhode Island. IPF Together will deliver additional elements of the event, including: plenaries, more workshops, the trade show exhibit hall, WindMatch and other valuable networking, CareerMatch job fair, and tours. The plenaries and workshops also will be recorded and posted to a password-protected IPF webpage following the event.
The Business Network for Offshore Wind’s International Partnering Forum (IPF) is the leading technical conference for offshore wind in the United States and is dedicated to moving the industry forward.
Offshore wind brings new revenue streams and thousands of jobs to the US. The 2 1/2 days are packed with a cutting-edge educational program, top-notch exhibitors and abundant networking opportunities. Let’s work together to keep moving this new US industry forward.
The IPF's WindMatch program allows attendees to participate in one-on-one, half-hour meetings with other offshore wind businesses.
* Connect to a network of synergistic businesses, suppliers and associated organizations engaged in the offshore wind industry.
* Create active channels for business transactions.
* Start a dialogue that will help you share in developing and sharing specialized infrastructure, labor markets and services.
* Build relationships with entities outside the geographic region to leverage your competitive strengths and expand business opportunities.
* Develop networks for business financing, business-to-business sales, education, and workforce development as well as opportunities to expand into markets nationally and internationally.