Join the Indiana Innovation Institute (IN3) as we host the NavalX Midwest Tech Bridge virtual information session for the Innovation Challenge for Artificial Intelligence for Small Unit Maneuver (AISUM) on (DATE CHANGE) Wednesday, June 10 from 1-3 p.m. EDT
The session will focus on providing industry and academia with general information and understanding of the future operational and technical challenges facing the Department of Defense (DoD) regarding the use of artificial intelligence in support of small units.
In addition, this Innovation Challenge will request white papers from industry and academia on novel concepts and technologies aligned to two different technical areas:
* Any concepts or technologies aligned to the AISUM future problem.
* Any concepts or technologies that could support future events focused on the AISUM problem (e.g., simulation environments, sensor technologies, data collections tools, etc.).
* Welcome: Julie Griffith, EVP Strategy, Partnerships and Outreach, Indiana Innovation Institute (IN3)
* NavalX Midwest Tech Bridge: Anne Fields, Regional Director
* Operational Context and Challenge: Dr. Bruce Morris, Innovation Director, Navy Special Warfare
* Technical Challenges to Utilizing Artificial Intelligence for Small Unit Manuever: Andy Brough, Expeditionary Warfare Lead, NSWC Crane
* Request for White Papers: Andy Brough, Expeditionary Warfare Lead, NSWC Crane