Join a Security Industry Association (SIA) webinar to learn about expanding your global operations into Israel through the Binational Industrial Research & Development (BIRD) Foundation. Hear from decision makers and grant recipients about a wide range of homeland security topics, BIRD funding amounts, and eligibility criteria.
The BIRD Homeland Security program is a joint initiative funded by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) and the Israeli Ministry of Public Security. This partnership brings U.S. and Israeli companies together on R&D projects focused on security solutions.
The program includes a wide range of homeland security topics including but not limited to the following areas for potential funding:
- Advanced first responder technologies
- Border protection, including maritime security
- Law enforcement-supporting technologies to combat cybercrime
- Technologies and methods to secure critical infrastructure and public facilities
- Safe and secure cities
- Unmanned aerial systems
Hear from decisionmakers and grant recipients who will provide an overview of BIRD HLS, funding amounts, and eligibility criteria for consideration.
- Joe Hoellerer, moderator
- Andrea Yonah, director of business development, BIRD Foundation
- Megan Mahle, director of industry partnerships, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Science & Technology Directorate
- Steve Lindsey, CTO/CIO, LiveView Technologies & BIRD HLS grant recipient