Join the University of Southern California Center for Body Computing (USC CBC) for the virtual 15th Annual Body Computing Conference.
The USC Center for Body Computing is a digital health research and innovation center that is creating technology-driven healthcare solutions for a modern age. The USC CBC was founded in 2006 at the Keck School of Medicine of USC. Its researchers test, validate and develop technology to make healthcare more accessible and affordable to a broader population. The results are personalized and continuous care models, reimagined training techniques through evidence-based application of biometric data, and improved health information safety and efficacy.
Conference topics include:
* Reimagining the Human Potential
* Brain Health: Early Markers to Prevent Adverse Outcomes
* Creative Narratives To Help Maintain and Optimize Warfighters
* Wisdom from 15 Years of Human Performance Technology
* VC Update: Digital Health and Human Performance
* Collision: Consumer and Regulated Digital Healthcare and Products
* Trust and Truth Decay: Digital Health and Cybersecurity Keeps Getting Harder
* Protecting the Digital Health Consumer with Leading Edge Legislation
All Bets are Off with Real-Time Athlete Health Data Wagers