Don't miss the next free, online installment of the 2021 annual Women’s Entrepreneurship Symposium (WES), “Resources for protecting your intellectual property.” Take this opportunity to learn about programs, resources, and information that can help you protect your creative work.
Attendees will learn about:
* Government resources to assist inventors
* Free legal services
* Support for small business owners
Heidi Kelley, Technology Center Operations Manager, USPTO
* Jennifer Harchick, Staff Attorney, Office of Enrollment and Discipline, USPTO
* Benjamin Nils Hardman, Senior International Trade Specialist – Detail, Office of Standards and Intellectual Property, Industry & Analysis, International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce
* Jason Lott, Attorney Advisor for Trademarks Customer Outreach, Trademarks, USPTO
* Jennifer Shieh, Chief Scientist and Program Manager, Office of Innovation and Technology, Office of Investment and Innovation, U.S. Small Business Administration
The WES will offer engaging, expert panels on Wednesdays throughout Women’s History Month. Check the WES program page for updates.