Looking for some great lunchtime learning? Want to hear from female science & technology leaders about advancing or breaking into a career with S&T or how best to support your female peers? The Basic Research Innovation and Collaboration Center (BRICC) presents the Women's S&T Leadership Forum.
The BRICC brings to you a panel discussion that will present honest dialogue on a broad array of challenges, opportunities, and experiences navigating a career in S&T. These distinguished panelists will provide insight into S&T within the military, government and civilian worlds.
The Women’s S&T Senior Leadership Forum is an hour-long panel program with honored guest panelists to include:
* Dr. Victoria Stavridou-Coleman (Incoming Chief Scientist, United States Air Force)
* Dr. Shery Welsh (Director, Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR))
* Dr. Merri J. Sanchez (Former Chief Science and Technical Advisor of Headquarters Air Force Space Command and current Technical Fellow at The Aerospace Corporation)
* Dr. Andrea Goldsmith (Dean of Engineering and Applied Science and the Arthur LeGrand Doty Professor of Electrical Engineering at Princeton University)
* Colonel Michelle Ewy (Deputy Director of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR))
* With Special Guest Host: Captain Stephanie Spiker (Executive Officer, Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR))