LabRoots and the Drug Discovery planning committee are pleased to announce the 4th Annual Drug Discovery & Development Virtual Conference. LabRoots will host this online-only event on February 24, 2021. The Drug Discovery planning committee will carefully plan and select speakers that best represent the key challenges, opportunities, and issues in the current landscape. These industry leaders will discuss the advancements, challenges and successes of discovery and develop new medications and therapies.
This year's tracks include:
* New Practices in Early Phase Drug Discovery
* Novel Advancements to Clinical Development
* Health Equality and Genetic Diversity in Clinical Trials
* Modern Approaches to Discovery, Preclinical, and Clinical Lab Operations in the COVID-19 Age
* Innovative Biomarkers in Drug Development
Our virtual conference allows you to participate in a global setting with no travel or cost to you. The event will remain open for 2 years from the date of the live event, and the webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing. This virtual conference also offers increased reach for the global drug discovery community with a high degree of interaction through live-streaming video and chat sessions.