Join the Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory (EMSL) for EMSL Integration 2021: Environmental Sensors.
This engaging meeting will encompass the following topics:
* Plant Biosensors: Discovering molecular dynamics of plant responses to environmental changes
* Rhizosphere Sensors: Decoding plant-microbe communication
* Microbial Sensors: Monitoring nitrogen, carbon, and water cycling in soil
* Detecting biological traits across scales
* Emerging Technologies: Development and implementation
Researchers from around the world from academia, industry, and government research laboratories are invited to attend. This meeting is open to EMSL users and non-users alike.
EMSL, the Environmental Molecular Sciences Laboratory, is a Department of Energy, Office of Science, user facility located at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL). At EMSL, our scientists focus on fundamental biological and environmental research. We collaborate on projects with researchers from academia, other government laboratories, and industry. Scientists worldwide can partner with us to use our world-class laboratory space, expertise, and equipment--for free--if their research proposal is accepted through our peer-review process. Opportunities to work with us are available throughout the year.