The Focus on Aging: Federal Partners' Webinar Series will address important topics for public health and health care professionals, aging services organizations, the research community, and other stakeholders in aging. The series is a joint project of four of the federal agencies that support the health and wellness of older adults in the U.S.: the Administration for Community Living, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Health Resources and Services Administration, and the National Institute on Aging. Each webinar will include information specific to individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia, as well as their caregivers.
May 2020: Supporting Older Adults in Emergencies: Preparedness, Response, and Recovery
Wednesday, May 13, 2020, 1:30-3:00 p.m. ET
* Samir Sinha, MD, DPhil, FRCPC, Sinai Health
* Margaret Sanders, MA, LSW, Northeast Ohio Medical University
* Jeffrey Klein, FACHE, Nevada Senior Services
* Kathryn Hyer, PhD, MPP, University of South Florida
* Nia Reed, PhD, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention