Microbiology Virtual Week 2020 will offer a 3-day content-rich program offering invited lectures, thought-provoking discussions and posters to explore global developments for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of Infectious Diseases, discoveries in Microbiology & Immunology research to improve human, animal, and plant health, including virology, pathogenesis, genomics and epidemiology, microbial communities and biofilms, and research to find improved vaccines, diagnostics, and antiviral drugs for Influenza.
This year's event will include the following topics and tracks:
* Plant Response to Disease
* Bacterial Immunologies
* Vertebrate Adaptive Immune Systems
* Antimicrobial Resistance
* Point of Care Diagnostics
* Novel Respiratory Virus Vaccines
* Genomics of Respiratory Viruses
* Microbiome-Based Diagnostics and Therapeutics
* Evolution and Heterogeneity within Biofilms and other Microbial Communities
* Multi-level Omics Data Integration
* Machine-learning approaches (identifying and characterizing unannotated genes from the bacterial genomic 'dark matter')
* Predicting Pathogen Evolution
Our virtual conference allows you to participate in a global setting with no travel or cost to you. The event will remain open 6 months from the date of the live event. The webinars will be available for unlimited on-demand viewing. This virtual conference also offers increased reach for the global microbiology community with a high degree of interaction through live-streaming video and chat sessions.