Update: The 2020 International Offshore Wind Partnering Forum is not cancelled. In fact, it’s doubling! Out of an abundance of caution and concern for your safety, the Network and its Board of Directors have rescheduled the 2020 IPF, now called IPF Together, to August 18-21, taking place in Providence, Rhode Island. In order to deliver the time-sensitive content you need to plan your business, we are adding a new IPF Virtual that takes place during the original April 21-22 dates.
First, we will host IPF Virtual on April 21–22 delivering the most time-sensitive information on the U.S. offshore wind market. This virtual event is open to all registered attendees. The schedule is available here: https://www.offshorewindus.org/2020ipf/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/IPFVir... After the event, the content will be posted to a password-protected IPF webpage, where you can view any of the content at your convenience.
Read the update here: https://www.offshorewindus.org/2020ipf/update/
The Business Network for Offshore Wind’s International Partnering Forum (IPF) is the leading technical conference for offshore wind in the United States and is dedicated to moving the industry forward.
Offshore wind brings new revenue streams and thousands of jobs to the US. The 2 1/2 days are packed with a cutting-edge educational program, top-notch exhibitors and abundant networking opportunities. Let’s work together to keep moving this new US industry forward.
The IPF's WindMatch program allows attendees to participate in one-on-one, half-hour meetings with other offshore wind businesses.
* Connect to a network of synergistic businesses, suppliers and associated organizations engaged in the offshore wind industry.
* Create active channels for business transactions.
* Start a dialogue that will help you share in developing and sharing specialized infrastructure, labor markets and services.
* Build relationships with entities outside the geographic region to leverage your competitive strengths and expand business opportunities.
* Develop networks for business financing, business-to-business sales, education, and workforce development as well as opportunities to expand into markets nationally and internationally.