As we begin the New Year, join the Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation at our annual Entrepreneurial Outlook series to discuss important emerging trends in select industries. In Sustainable Energy 2021, a panel of expert venture capitalists and entrepreneurs in the field of energy businesses will discuss the state of the industry in 2021, what changes have occurred in the industry due to COVID-19, and where they see opportunities for entrepreneurship and innovation within the field this coming year.
This event is presented in partnership with the Energy Policy Institute at the University of Chicago (EPIC).
* John Carlisle, PhD, Chain Reaction Innovations Director, Argonne National Laboratory
* Seth Darling, PhD '02, Director, Center for Molecular Engineering, Argonne National Laboratory and Senior Scientist, Chemical Sciences & Engineering Division, Argonne National Laboratory
* Seyi Fabode, MBA '10, CEO and Co-Founder, Varuna Tech
* Amy Francetic, Managing Director, Buoyant Ventures
* Grant Zimmerman, MBA '07, CEO, Amp Americas